Last Modified: September 14,2020
Under the GDPR, a sub-processor is any business or contractor customer data may pass through as
a side effect of using our's service. This definition is very broad and includes things some
might simply consider "hardware", like cloud infrastructure.
Here is our list of sub-processors:
- Linode, LLC
- Herokuapp (Salesforce.com, Inc subsidiary)
- Mailgun Technologies, Inc.
- SendGrid, Inc.
- Global Opportunity Networks, Inc
- Robly Digital Marketing, LLC
- Next Millennium Media, Inc.
- LiveRamp Inc.
- ATS Consultants, Inc
- Google, Inc
- Paypal, Inc (Braintree subsidiary)
- Skrill (Paysafe Group Limited subsidary)
- Twilio, Inc.